Search This Blog

Followers

Monday, April 15, 2019

A new project: Die Verwandlung [The Metamorphosis]

With the Attic project finished, I decided to embark on a new one, inspired by the writer of a world famous book. The writer's name is Franz Kafka (1883-1924), and his world famous book is titled "The Metamorphosis" (or, in German: "Die Verwandlung").


I invite you to to join me as I work on a room box that, once finished, will be my personal tribute to one of the greatest authors of the 20th century, and his unforgettable , surreal story.

* * *
Thanks for visiting, and see you next time!

© José Pereira Torrejón. All rights reserved. No part of the content of this blog may be distributed, published or reproduced without prior authorization from the author.

2 comments:

  1. So looking forward to see your progress on this one José. I am sure it will be grand like all your other projects xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rebecca, thanks so much for your encouraging words and support! I'll do my very best to make something interesting out of it!!

      Delete