Search This Blog

Followers

Tuesday, September 10, 2019

The Metamorphosis project is completed!

Hi all, I hope you're doing well! Today I'm proudly announcing the completion of my "Metamorphosis" project! 

As mentioned on previous blog postings, this is my personal tribute to the great Franz Kafka and his unforgettable novella "The Metamorphosis" (German: "Die Verwandlung"), first published in 1915.


Above: the ominous shadow of a bug, projected on the wall above Gregor Samsa's bed.

The project - a roombox designed and built from scratch by myself- took me months to complete. It represents the bedroom of Gregor Samsa, the main character of the story, who wakes up one day to find himself transformed into a giant bug. It had its challenges but I'm very proud of the end result!

More to come on this platform very soon. So, if you're interested in the 'Kafkaesque', make sure you keep an eye on it! Be well!



© José Pereira Torrejón. All rights reserved. No part of the content of this blog may be distributed, published or reproduced without prior authorization from the author. 



2 comments:

  1. Congratulations José on completing this project. I can't wait for your next installment on the blog. I am very proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Rebecca! It means a lot to me coming from a great artist like you!

    ReplyDelete