Search This Blog

Followers

Monday, February 24, 2020

Rust & Steel Photography: The Old Incense Goblin.

The Old Incense Goblin perfumes the air of my house with whatever incense scent I choose. That's his job, that's what he was made to do.

But has anyone ever wondered what he'd really like to do? To me, his body language shows that he's a bit bored. And then those eyes, that gaze... Do I see anger..? Frustration..? Oh, I don't even want to think about what he'd do if all that was unleashed, if he was freed...


That's all for now, folks! Thanks for visiting, and please check out this blog from time to time for news and updates. Have a great one!

© José Pereira Torrejón. All rights reserved. No part of the content of this blog may be distributed, published or reproduced without prior authorization from the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment