Search This Blog

Followers

Sunday, April 26, 2020

The Conservatory: a place where shadows and memories dwell.

Hi all, I hope you're doing well!

A couple of weeks ago I started working on a new project: the building of an elegant conservatory, which came as a kit by The Dolls House Emporium.

Those familiar with my style will understand that the conservatory will not be a cute and tidy little place to be, but rather a derelict building, where shadows and memories dwell...


Its construction is going pretty well, and in the meantime I'm also working on stuff to put inside when it's done. On the above photo you can see some of the things I finished already. I think they turned out pretty well. This conservatory will totally kick butt when it's done. It's a promise.

That's all for now!  Thanks for visiting, and see you next time!

© José Pereira Torrejón. All rights reserved. No part of the content of this blog may be distributed, published or reproduced without prior authorization from the author.

1 comment:

  1. It looks wonderful. I am really looking forward to see more.

    ReplyDelete