Search This Blog

Followers

Monday, July 27, 2020

The Washstand.

Hello everybody, I hope you're doing well!
  
This a small posting, just to keep things going here on this blog. Have been quite busy with my latest "Conservatory" project, which by now has reached its final stages of completion. Soon I'll publish another blog about it, plus some 'sneak previews' as well. But for now I'll leave you with this nice image of an old, German washstand in the "Centennial" dolls house.


That's all for now, folks. Thanks for visiting, keep safe, and see you next time!

© José Pereira Torrejón. All rights reserved. No part of the content of this blog may be distributed, published or reproduced without prior authorization from the author.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice unique piece you have there José and suits the DollsHouse perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rebecca! I loved it the second I saw it, and now it has found its place in the Centennial.. I do agree that it looks great in it! :)

      Delete