Search This Blog

Followers

Thursday, February 4, 2021

Sneak preview of my Panzer Wagon.

Hi everyone, I hope you're doing well!! 

I'm currently working on a little 'stage' to serve as a backdrop to my 'panzer wagon' (of which you can see a glimpse to the left of the below image).

The wagon, which I totally designed from scratch, was finished last year, but due to the lack of a suitable background scenery I wasn't able to do a proper photo shoot of it yet. That will change soon though, and then I'll finally write a nice blog about this very special project!

 

 

That's all for now, folks. Thanks for visiting, keep safe, and see you next time!

© José Pereira Torrejón. All rights reserved. No part of the content of this blog may be distributed, published or reproduced without prior authorization from the author.

 

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful José. I love this photo it. It looks so real. It gives me the feeling that it just rained during the evening. Looking forward to see more.

    ReplyDelete