Search This Blog

Followers

Thursday, February 24, 2022

Boy in Window.

Hi everyone, I hope you're doing well!


I'm currently experimenting a bit with audiovisuals to explore the possibilities of my artwork.

This short clip is the first in a series that I have in mind, centering around the 'ghosts & apparitions' theme that I love so much.

 


I hope you liked this blog. If so, leave a comment, and see you next time. Thank you!!

© José Pereira Torrejón. All rights reserved. No part of the content of this blog may be distributed, published or reproduced without prior authorization from the author.

 

2 comments:

  1. Hello Jose,
    remember me?
    I did not know you were so talentuous! you are amazing ! I love all what you do!
    It is so gorgeous! The Lyb toy train is sensational! hope you a talentuous and enjoyable retirement from LYB, lucky you!...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi and thanks for your lovely message! However, as I cannot see your name, I have trouble knowing who you are! 😁

      Delete