Search This Blog

Followers

Thursday, December 8, 2022

Spider webs

The spider web is seen as an icon of the spiritual world. To me, it guards us against the evils of this world. 

I watch this mystic veil that separates Man from God as it sways in the wind like a ship's sail; at times invisible, ethereal, then unmasked by the rays of the sun or the pale reflections of the moon. 

The wind passes through it but Evil stays behind, lost in the sticky maze together with the odd, unfortunate fly. I take a deep breath and try to do the same, but in reverse: I let the Darkness pass through and drift away, while letting Love stick to me like a fly.


© 2022  José Pereira Torrejón. All rights reserved. No part of the content of this blog may be distributed, published or reproduced without prior authorization from the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment