Search This Blog

Followers

Friday, April 6, 2018

I'm in!

Dear All,

The latest issue of DollsHouse & Miniature Scene magazine (UK) features a four-page article with my work! This is my debut as a 'miniaturist' in an international publication. It's also a great honor to share the issue with the largest and most famous dolls house in the world: Queen Mary's Dollshouse! Feel honored, humbled, and proud! Click on the image below to go to the publishers Facebook page.




First page of the article


6 comments:

  1. My CONGRATULATIONS on your magazine feature and may there be Many Many More! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your 1st publication as a miniaturist. You should be proud. I'm very lucky that I have got a copy of the magazine and totally love your article. Well done José. You deserve all the recognition.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot, Rebecca!! It's thanks to your support that I move further, it brings out the best in me!

      Delete
  3. Felicidades por este reconocimiento, te lo mereces pues tu trabajo es fantástico:-)

    ReplyDelete