Search This Blog

Followers

Monday, April 23, 2018

Scavenger

I'm a scavenger. When I walk outside, my eyes are drawn like a magnet to anything lying around that may look like scrap.  I'm sure many of you will recognize that habit. 
Little pieces of metal, a discarded air cartridge, a rock with a certain shape, a piece of weathered wood... everything draws my attention! Then I stop, pick it up, and carefully study it, while my mind tries to identify at lightning speed if it could have a potential use for my work with miniatures.


Today it was this metal 'thingie'. My best guess is that this is a clip from a picture frame; you know, one of those clips that hold the frame assembly together. But to me it could be anything, really, and definitely of use for miniatures! So I kept it, and here it is, in all its glory..!



No comments:

Post a Comment