Search This Blog

Followers

Monday, June 11, 2018

Dollhouse Miniatures Magazine

Dear all, i'm very proud and happy to announce that one of my projects is featured in the latest issue (July/August 2018) of the prestigious Dollhouse Miniatures magazine! The 6-page article showcases my "old circus wagon" project in great detail. Dollshouse Miniatures is a sister magazine of American Miniaturist, and is published by Ashdown Broadcasting.







Interested to know more about this beautiful mag? Then please visit their web site by clicking here!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations José. Well deserved!! I can't wait to get my copy of the magazine. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so awesome. Congrats to you. I have to renew my sub. Had to let it slide a few years back due to lack of money but now i am a bit better off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Felicidades ,es un merecido reconocimiento por tu buen trabajo :-)

    ReplyDelete