Search This Blog

Followers

Thursday, September 27, 2018

'Nosferatu' shadow box featured in American Miniaturist Magazine!


Dear All, 

I'm very happy to announce that my 'Nosferatu' shadow box is featured in the October issue of American Miniaturist Magazine, with a 5-page article! And, believe me, it looks totally cool! It is a great honor for me to be featured in such a prestigious magazine, and I can't thank its editor, Auralea Krieger, enough for giving me that unique opportunity! 

And of course I also want to thank you all for your constant support and encouragement!
Below is a caption of the first page of the article. 

First page of the 5-page article in American Miniaturist's October 2018 issue.

Thanks for visiting, and see you next time!

© José Pereira Torrejón. All rights reserved. No part of the content of this blog may be distributed, published or reproduced without prior authorization from the author.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations José! Can't wait to receive the copy of the magazine. You and your work deserve to be recognized. Very proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rebecca! If anyone was pivotal to help me get where I am today, it is you! Your support, encouragement and advice has always made a great difference, and they still do to this day. So thank you!!

      Delete