Search This Blog

Followers

Friday, May 24, 2019

The "Metamorphosis" project update: a white metal radiator takes shape.

Hello everybody, I hope you're doing well! Here's a new, pictorial update for my ongoing "Verwandlung" project';  a room box dedicated to the immortal Franz Kafka and his famous story "The Metamorphosis".


Today I'm sharing the work on a white metal radiator. It consists of a kit which was easily assembled, but which took many layers of paint to get to the final result. I think it was worth the effort, though. It will be added to the room box in due course, but I thought it would be nice to share it with you already.


This image and above: the radiator -still unassembled- after receiving two paint layers.
This image and below: the final result!






This is it for now! I hope you liked it, and look forward to welcome you again here for the next update on this special project!

* * *
Thanks for visiting, and see you next time!

© José Pereira Torrejón. All rights reserved. No part of the content of this blog may be distributed, published or reproduced without prior authorization from the author.

2 comments:

  1. This looks so incredible. You totally amaze me how you turn such pieces to make them look so real an give them a character of their own. Can't wait to see it in place in the new project. Very proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. from plastic to rusted metal- Now THAT'S what I call a Transformation! :D

    ReplyDelete