Search This Blog

Followers

Monday, June 15, 2020

Peonies.

The month of June reached its zenith today, and with it there came this lovely bunch of peonies to my living room.

In the news few days they'll open up and reach full bloom, and I'll keep an eye on them while I work from home. I must admit that I really enjoy that, working from home that is, so that's another unexpected and very positive aspect of this whole Covid-19 situation. I don't miss the office one little bit; the 'vibe' is so much more positive and serene here, surrounded by miniatures, dolls houses, antique toy trains, and many other objects that call my living room their home...


That's all for now, folks!  Thanks for visiting, enjoy the rest of the week, stay healthy, and see you next time!

© José Pereira Torrejón. All rights reserved. No part of the content of this blog may be distributed, published or reproduced without prior authorization from the author.






















2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful photo José. Looks like a vintage postcard. You have captured a bit of everything that makes you 'You'!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, that's a very nice comment, Rebecca, thanks a lot!! x

      Delete