Search This Blog

Followers

Friday, June 5, 2020

Tea time for The Girls in The Centennial.

Hi All, I hope you're well.

Today I received a rare, very vintage, German wooden miniature tea set, as shown in the below image. It was sent from the UK, courtesy of Claudia and Phoebe, so many thanks ladies for the wonderful set!

Needless to say that I totally love it, so minutes after arrival I had already placed it in The Centennial dolls house, and took a few pics.

Only later, while working on the photo's, it hit me why I had placed it there; or even why I had bought it. After all, everything happens for a reason (or so I believe). This set contains three cups, and as mentioned in a previous post, the ancient Centennial was made for three little girls, a hundred years ago. Three... the magical number.

Will they come for a tea, now that I have laid out a nice tea set for them? Who knows, maybe tonight, at midnight..
 


That's all for now, folks!  Thanks for visiting, and see you next time!

© José Pereira Torrejón. All rights reserved. No part of the content of this blog may be distributed, published or reproduced without prior authorization from the author.

2 comments: