Search This Blog

Followers

Friday, August 21, 2020

Adorable Teddies series: Archy!

Hi everyone, I hope you're doing well!

Here's someone I want you to meet. His name is Archy, and he has been one of my foster bears for a few months now.

Hand made by the lovely Dutch 'bear maker' Marrie van Vliet, he's destined to be picked up by his adoptive mom: miniaturist and dolls house guru Rebecca Micallef, from the beautiful Mediterranean island of Malta.

But until that happens, little Archy is staying with me, along with his sister Pebbles and other bears of my own. Here you can see him sitting on what I call the 'loading platform' of my latest dolls house acquisition. I think he's totally adorable, don't you??

That's all for now!  Thanks for visiting, and see you next time!

© José Pereira Torrejón. All rights reserved. No part of the content of this blog may be distributed, published or reproduced without prior authorization from the author.

 

2 comments: