Search This Blog

Followers

Tuesday, August 14, 2018

A new little beauty

Look what arrived today: a new little beauty for my collection! Although 'new' is relative when one considers that this little gem is probably many years older than I am! I wouldn't be surprised if she was early 20th century, at least her head and limbs, and most probably German made. Not sure if her body is that old, though. Regardless, I simply love her!



© José Pereira Torrejón. All rights reserved. No part of the content of this blog may be distributed, published or reproduced without prior authorization from the author.

2 comments:

  1. She is beautiful José, especially for her age. I am sure she has quite a history and a story to tell. She is so lucky that now she belongs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Rebecca!! I will treasure her for sure!! And she will undoubtedly play a role in a future project, one way or another! :)

    ReplyDelete