Search This Blog

Followers

Monday, August 20, 2018

Jane's attic, update XII: A chimney for the attic.

Today I worked on a chimney for Jane's attic.  I decided to make it out of cardboard, because that's a material that I grew comfortable working with.


I added plaster for realism, and the chinmey tubes are made of metal. In all, and it being my first chimney ever, I think it turned out pretty well. 

Of course I will change a couple of things here and there, but overall it's pretty much finished. So, without further ado, here are some pics taken from all angles, to give you a good impression of the fat fella. I hope you like them!










Thanks for visiting, and see you next time!!

© José Pereira Torrejón. All rights reserved. No part of the content of this blog may be distributed, published or reproduced without prior authorization from the author.

2 comments:

  1. Wow José! This is amazing. Apart from the bricked chimney I totally love the uneven plastering. It makes is so realistic. Well done on your first chimney but then again I wasn't expecting any less.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Rebecca! I always appreciate comments from people, good or bad, because there is always something to learn from them!In your case, getting such a positive feedback means something extra, because I know you never settle for less than the best! So thanks again for your constant support!

      Delete