Search This Blog

Followers

Sunday, September 27, 2020

A beautiful birdcage.

Yesterday, I added a very nice birdcage to my miniatures collection.

The cage is beautifully detailed, and even has a few tiny little birds inside! It sits on a matching table, and can be displayed either with or without it. Also, its doors can be opened. I bought it in the wonderful miniatures shop of Joop & Kriena van Heeren, in Gouda, The Netherlands. It's always a joy to visit their shop, and marvel at all the beautiful items they have on display.

I still need to figure out where the cage will be placed, but I couldn't resist the temptation of putting it in my ancient "Centennial" dolls house, and take a few pictures of it!

 

 

That's all for now, folks. Thanks for visiting, keep safe, and see you next time!

© José Pereira Torrejón. All rights reserved. No part of the content of this blog may be distributed, published or reproduced without prior authorization from the author.

 

2 comments:

  1. That's a very beautiful cage José and will look wonderful in any of your projects.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Rebecca!! You know me, I see a nice photo opportunity in everything! :)

      Delete