Search This Blog

Followers

Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Ceramics & succulents from Malta.

Hi everyone, I hope you're doing well!

Here are some new additions to the Conservatory project; a lovely set of hand made ceramics and succulents, which arrived here from Malta. They were made specially for my project by the lovely and well known Rebecca Micallef, and obviously I'm thrilled with them! The tea set consists of two tea cups and matching plates, a tea cup, a cake stand, and two cake plates. They all have an antique pheasant theme, and look stunning!

  
The lovely succulents were also made by hand, leaf by leaf, and look extremely real!! I cannot express how happy I am with this totally unique set of miniatures, of which there is only one in the  whole world!
 

Many, many thanks, dear Rebecca, for these little gems! They will look great in the Conservatory!! 

 
That's all for now, folks. Thanks for visiting, keep safe, and see you next time!

© José Pereira Torrejón. All rights reserved. No part of the content of this blog may be distributed, published or reproduced without prior authorization from the author.

 

4 comments:

  1. The photos look great. You are very welcome. Glad that you liked them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rebecca! And I didn't "like" them, I LOVED them!!!

      Delete
  2. A lovely pattern on the china and the potted succulents are Indeed authentic! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed, Elizabeth! Rebecca made me very happy with these little gems :)

      Delete