Search This Blog

Followers

Monday, September 21, 2020

The Conservatory: A nightly snapshot.

 Hi all, I hope you're doing well!

As the 'Conservatory' project nears completion, I take little breaks amidst the work in progress to play a bit with my camera. Here's an atmospheric, 'nocturnal' snapshot of the conservatory's front garden. I tried to recreate the beautiful, mysterious atmosphere of the movies from the 1930s, 40s, and 50s that I love so much, and I think I succeeded pretty well in doing that.

Now I want you to look at this photo, and imagine a late summer night in a garden; the cool fresh air of the night caressing your face, the faint scent of flowers, a cricket performing his nocturnal serenade...  Get the picture?

 
That's all for now folks; keep safe and see you next time!
 

© José Pereira Torrejón. All rights reserved. No part of the content of this blog may be distributed, published or reproduced without prior authorization from the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment