Search This Blog

Followers

Sunday, July 28, 2024

Begonia

Hi everybody! On Saturday I drove to the city of Gouda to buy some items from the renowned dolls houses & miniatures shop "Het Kabinet" ("The Cabinet").

Most of the miniatures I bought relate to a small room box project that I'm currently working on. However, regardless of the subject at hand, I never go back home without a little hand-made plant from Elly; a lady who offers her wonderful work for sale in one of the beautiful display cabinets in the shop.

This time I fell for an adorable pink begonia that was just begging to be bought! And here she is, in all her delicate splendor!

 

© 2024  José Pereira Torrejón. All rights reserved. No part of the content of this blog may be distributed, published or reproduced without prior authorization from the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment