Search This Blog

Followers

Tuesday, July 9, 2024

Exploring the Centennial

The sheer excitement and awe that comes with exploring an old dolls house like the Centennial is written all over Little Archy's face. 

Sometimes I wish I could make myself small, and have my own journey of discovery through it!

Well, in fact I do! I mean, the second I start 'wandering' through the rooms visually, my mind takes me there and I become small like Archy. And I bet you have the same, when you wander through your own dolls houses! There is nothing that our imagination cannot do, we should always remember that!

 

© 2024  José Pereira Torrejón. All rights reserved. No part of the content of this blog may be distributed, published or reproduced without prior authorization from the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment