Search This Blog

Followers

Monday, July 29, 2024

Walking doll

Hello everyone! Today I'm sharing this picture of one of my cuties, a so-called "walking doll."

Walking dolls don't really "walk" on their own, but rather create that illusion because their stiff legs can be moved as if walking (looks rather like marching to me), whereby their head -which is connected to the legs by an internal mechanism- moves from side to side with each step.

I bought her in a relatively poor state, without any clothes and loose wig, but otherwise complete. She measures about 60cm, or 24 inches (2 feet) tall.

She remains as I got her, but I hope to be able to find her a nice dress and shoes, and treat her to a visit to a hairdresser.

 

© 2024  José Pereira Torrejón. All rights reserved. No part of the content of this blog may be distributed, published or reproduced without prior authorization from the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment