Search This Blog

Followers

Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Rust and Steel Miniatures: an ancient room box.

Hi all, I hope you're well!

Today I received an antique room box which I totally love! The thing is very old, run down, weathered, and looking the worse for wear; in other words: perfect!!!!

Needless to say that I won't change a thing; I'll leave it as it is, including the cracks in the walls and stains on the ceiling.

I borrowed the bed which I made for the Metamorphosis project, and placed it in one of the rooms (it has two), then took some pics, one of which is shown here. Now... can you already smell the scent of old wood, and enjoy the beauty of decay..?


* * *
Thanks for visiting, and see you next time!

© José Pereira Torrejón. All rights reserved. No part of the content of this blog may be distributed, published or reproduced without prior authorization from the author.

3 comments:

  1. It looks impressive José. It has your name written all over it! Well done for acquiring such a magnificent piece.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Rebecca! I totally love it, that's for sure! :)

      Delete
  2. Bloody love this ha so is wot I want to do to mine

    ReplyDelete