Search This Blog

Followers

Saturday, May 9, 2020

Adorable Teddies series: Posy!

Hi All, I hope you're doing well!

Today I'm continuing my mini-series of Adorable Teddies with a very special one: Posy!

Like Mo, she was born in The Netherlands, and moved to the beautiful island of Malta where she lives with my good friend Rebecca Micallef.

Posy is a creation of Dutch teddy bear artist Marrie van Vliet, and a very cute one too!


Two months ago she was here, and didn't waste any time to explore my Centennial dolls house. She even took up residence in its kitchen, as you can see on these photo's, and made it her own!

 
If you want to know more about Adorable Posy, you can follow her adventures on her blog (yes, she has one!). I never miss it, cos she makes me melt with her sweetness and innocence. Here's the address: https://posythetinybear.blogspot.com/



That's all for now, folks!  Thanks for visiting, and see you next time!

© José Pereira Torrejón. All rights reserved. No part of the content of this blog may be distributed, published or reproduced without prior authorization from the author.

2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet Blog José. Posy definitely misses her kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, well, she's welcome to visit it again whenever suit her!

    ReplyDelete