Search This Blog

Followers

Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Fun.

As I continue working on the conservatory, I can't help 'playing around' with it.

The joy that I get from taking photos of the structure already in place, and then working on them to create a sense of magic, is truly amazing!

Here's one showing what appears to be a spectre manifesting itself. Can you believe it; the conservatory is not even finished yet, and it has already uninvited residents...


That's all for now!  Thanks for visiting, and see you next time!

© José Pereira Torrejón. All rights reserved. No part of the content of this blog may be distributed, published or reproduced without prior authorization from the author.

2 comments:

  1. That looks wonderful and spooky. It gives me the chills. Very realistic. It seems like it's in a stormy night. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Rebecca!! Very pleased that you liked it! I do my best to create a certain atmosphere, so glad to hear that I'm on the right track :)

    ReplyDelete