Search This Blog

Followers

Monday, May 18, 2020

Dustpan and brush.

Hi all, how are you doing?

Today I spontaneously decided to work on a miniature that I bought recently.

This dustpan and brush were part of a set of several items for the kitchen, and looked totally pristine when I got them. The dustpan was blue and didn't have a single dent or chip in the paint, and the brush looked factory fresh too.

 
Well, those who know my work will understand that that wasn't going to remain like that for long!

So I worked on the brush and dustpan to make them look like they had a very busy life cleaning. I hope you like the result, and I'm sure they will look great in the Centennial dolls house.




 

That's all for now, folks!  Thanks for visiting, and see you next time!

© José Pereira Torrejón. All rights reserved. No part of the content of this blog may be distributed, published or reproduced without prior authorization from the author.

2 comments:

  1. Now they definitely look more perfect and look how they should be! Well done José on another transformation. They are meant for the Centennial x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Rebecca!! Always happy when someone you look up to leaves you such a nice comment!

      Delete