Search This Blog

Followers

Sunday, December 6, 2020

Rust & Steel HQ: The House in the Corner.

Hi everyone, I hope you're doing well!

An old, empty dolls house beams in a corner of the living room. It's one of several I have, that look dilapidated and abandoned, and that's exactly what I like about them! I bought them all because of their looks, and they serve as a stage for many a photo shoot.

Yet the old house looks very much alive! That's due to the added string of lights, which meanders through the house like a luminous serpent. Took me just a few seconds to do, but the result is beautiful. In the world of dolls houses and miniatures, I guess the trick is to be happy doing whatever one wants to do. 

 

That's all for now, folks. Thanks for visiting, keep safe, and see you next time!

© José Pereira Torrejón. All rights reserved. No part of the content of this blog may be distributed, published or reproduced without prior authorization from the author.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment