Search This Blog

Followers

Sunday, January 1, 2023

Changes

Hi everyone! As the end of year festivities have drawn to a close, it's time to look forward and hit the ground of the new year running. Let's make the best of it together!

For the past few days I've been 'restructuring' my storage room (aka 'prop room'), because, honestly, it had become an impenetrable jungle with the properties of a celestial black hole, where stuff disappeared never to be seen again.  

 

  
The task was mine to tackle this situation no matter the consequences. So onward I went, dismantling the chaos box by box. This inevitably led to the chaos spreading into the rest of my house, but only temporarily... Now I'm hard at work re-imagining the storage room, one box at the time. 

© 2023  José Pereira Torrejón. All rights reserved. No part of the content of this blog may be distributed, published or reproduced without prior authorization from the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment