Search This Blog

Followers

Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Asylum room 1318 / Something totally different for a change.

Lost Reflection
 
 
Locked in this attic, been here so many yearsShana won't set me freeShe says I'm evil, but then she doesn't knowI'm not pretending, ooh, no, not me
Full moon reflecting a face in the mirrorTwisted and bleedingNo, you can't be real, no, you're all in my mindShades of insanity, you're not me, you're not me
 
Life in the attic, I like my rocking chairStaring at shadowsCrouched in the corner waiting for somethingLaughing at nothing (ha, ha)
No one there, and on and on I wonder is there more
What is life beyond the attic doorThe full moon in my eyes is all that's realThe mirror's lost reflection is in me
 
Life in the attic (life in the attic)(Life in the attic, life in the attic)
 

 
Cobwebs and dusty dreamsSharp knives and hollow screamsWide eyes of terrorClawing the attic doorCan't take it anymoreYou better go away, yeah
Who's there? (ha)No one there, no one there, no-one thereYou're not me (you're not me, you're not me, you're not me)

Songwriters: J. Lord / John Drenning / Midnight
Lyrics to the song "Lost Reflection" by Crimson Glory.

 


 

© 2023 José Pereira Torrejón. All rights reserved. No part of the content of this blog may be distributed, published or reproduced without prior authorization from the author. Lost Reflection lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group.

No comments:

Post a Comment