Search This Blog

Followers

Tuesday, February 7, 2023

The Scale and the Warehouse

I had this huge, heavy, old scale gathering dust at home for a while. It looked very cool, pure weathered wood and rusted metal! It was love at first sight when I laid my eyes upon it, and hence bought it with the idea to use it 'for something' at some point. 

That moment came when I bought this wonderful, vintage 'Dutch' style warehouse. I saw the two and somehow knew that they belonged together. So I added wheels to the ancient scale to make it more easy to move around, then placed the warehouse on it, and the rest, as they say, is history.

 


© 2023 José Pereira Torrejón. All rights reserved. No part of the content of this blog may be distributed, published or reproduced without prior authorization from the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment