Search This Blog

Followers

Sunday, February 5, 2023

Elise and the shadows.

As King Winter reigns over the Northern hemisphere, the days are short and the nights endless; the wind is chill and rain abundant, while the temperatures hover just above the zero mark. Sometimes, the landscape gets covered with a thin layer of snow, as if to make a point that it is truly winter.

Inside her home, little Elise enjoys being cozy and warm. "Let the wind howl and the icy rain drop like needles from the sky," thinks Elise, "I'm all nice and warm inside! With my dolls houses and fresh croissants I think I can weather the winter!"



I hope you liked this blog. If so, leave a comment, and see you next time. Thank you!!

 

© 2023 José Pereira Torrejón. All rights reserved. No part of the content of this blog may be distributed, published or reproduced without prior authorization from the author.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment