Search This Blog

Followers

Thursday, February 23, 2023

The Smallest

Behold the latest -and smallest- addition to my collection of antique and vintage dolls houses! 

Pictured here inside the big 'Centennial' dolls house, this little beauty stands only 9 cm tall. Its width is 4,5 cm and is 6 cm deep (for my American friends, that is: 3.54x17.7x2.36 inches).

The house is made of plywood and is covered with paper. The inside is an empty space with no floors, but that can be changed if desired. I have no idea about her age, but I wouldn't be surprised if she's from 1950s vintage.

I'm thrilled with this little gem, as she mimics the 'look' of my bigger dolls houses perfectly. Just like her 'big sisters' she shows her age, and that makes her so fascinating! I couldn't wish for a better item to decorate one of my dolls houses with!

 

© 2023 José Pereira Torrejón. All rights reserved. No part of the content of this blog may be distributed, published or reproduced without prior authorization from the author.


No comments:

Post a Comment