Search This Blog

Followers

Sunday, July 1, 2018

Jane's attic, update III: experimenting with multiple wallpaper layers.

I've been experimenting with multi-layered wallpaper on walls, using a small piece of 'wall' for trial. This is the first time I've done something like this, so it was really a big question mark how things would turn out!


Note that the pictures here show a rather extreme weathering pattern, which in this form cannot be used for the "Jane's attic" project. The reason I did it in this way, was simply to gain knowledge and experiment. This knowledge will then be applied when creating a much more subtle weathering on the attic walls.



Overall, I'm very pleased with the result, and feel more confident that I will be able to apply my 'new skills' to the project!









© José Pereira Torrejón. All rights reserved. No part of the content of this blog may be distributed, published or reproduced without prior authorization from the author.

1 comment:

  1. It totally looks great José especially as this was your first trial. The effect on the wall look so realistic. I am sure that once the walls of the attic have this affect it will bring out so much detail to the whole project. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete