Search This Blog

Followers

Sunday, July 8, 2018

Jane's attic, update VI: working on the walls.

Today I've also been working on a couple of walls here, and, like the panelling, I think they turned out pretty nice.






The walls with the green wallpaper have another (yellow ocker) wallpaper underneath, covering the entire surface of the walls. I've done that to enable me to pull out pieces of it at places, allowing the wallpaper underneath to shine through. So, even when only a small portion of the wallpaper underneath is seen, I still know it's there...





This was it for today, thanks for visiting and see you next time!

 
© José Pereira Torrejón. All rights reserved. No part of the content of this blog may be distributed, published or reproduced without prior authorization from the author.

2 comments:

  1. Wow José it looks just perfect like the real thing. If I didn't know that it was a miniature, I would say it is a full size attic. The weathering is so realistic. Well done and keep up the impeccable work. You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your encouraging words, dear Rebecca, much appreciated!!! :)

      Delete