Search This Blog

Followers

Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Jane's attic, update VII: the arrival of a very special pram.

Yesterday saw the arrival of a beautiful, aged pram, which I'm sure will look absolutely great in Jane's attic! Here are some pictures taken as I played around with it a bit. 


The pram is quite old and weathered, which makes it perfect for its purpose! It is made of metal, and upholstered in black leather, and measures about 10 x 9 cm, or 4 x 3,5 inches. Its frills are loose here and there, its undercarriage is rusty, and the leather looks battered by time. In sum: perfect! I couldn't be more happy with it! Thank you so much, Rebecca, for helping me acquire this magnificent item!




© José Pereira Torrejón. All rights reserved. No part of the content of this blog may be distributed, published or reproduced without prior authorization from the author.

3 comments:

  1. You are very welcome José. I'm glad that you like it and that it arrived safe and sound. It will look great in Jane's attic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it looks perfect; as though it has seen it's share of daily use as well as years of in-activity!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Elizabeth, I couldn't have said it any better!

      Delete