Search This Blog

Followers

Friday, December 28, 2018

Jane's attic update XXXVII (b): an extra piece of furniture for the dolls house.

After I published my latest update on the miniature dolls house for Jane's attic, I decided to add another one. Not only to fill up the empty space a bit, but also simply because it had been such a joy to create the small bed, that I felt like doing another miniature in the same scale.


So I did a two door wardrobe and placed it in the same floor as the bed. I had to be careful where exactly to place it, because of the layout of the facade of the house, and the place where the inner wall would be located, had I decided to use it. In other words, sometimes one has to take into consideration things that are not there, as if they were!


If anything, this exercise has enthused me to try building a few more dolls houses in this scale, only now totally built from scratch, without the aid of a kit.

Let's see how things go, but now Good Night and Good Luck! 

© José Pereira Torrejón. All rights reserved. No part of the content of this blog may be distributed, published or reproduced without prior authorization from the author.

2 comments:

  1. It looks fantastic José. Definitely a great addition. I am so looking forward to see your micro scale houses.

    ReplyDelete