Search This Blog

Followers

Tuesday, November 23, 2021

A wig for Rain.

Hi everyone, I hope you're doing well! 

I finally got a wig for my ball jointed doll Rain!! I had been looking for one for a long time, and finally got it thanks to a seller I know.

The wig is made of real, braided hair. It is quite long, and comes with two red bows. All I need to do now is make sure it fits her well (it sits a bit loose on the head) and she'll be ready to go. Well, that's figuratively speaking of course; the girl is staying with me!


 

I hope you liked this blog. If so, leave a comment, and see you next time. Thank you!!

 

© José Pereira Torrejón. All rights reserved. No part of the content of this blog may be distributed, published or reproduced without prior authorization from the author.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment