Search This Blog

Followers

Thursday, November 4, 2021

The arrival of a Schuco Mercedes Micro Racer.

Hi everyone, I hope you're doing well!

This week I was thrilled by the arrival of a beautiful miniature clockwork race car; a Schuco Mercedes Micro Racer, 'red seven'.


Since the little car had a special sentimental meaning to the seller, I promised her to take some pictures of it in the garage of one of my dolls houses. So here it is, posing in front of one of the Triangs, showing it at the entrance of the garage (image 1 + 2) and in front of the house's porch.

Finally, the last picture shows it on display, together with other similar race cars, on a shelf in my living room. I hope you like the photo's. If so, leave a like and a comment, and see you next time. Thank you!!







© José Pereira Torrejón. All rights reserved. No part of the content of this blog may be distributed, published or reproduced without prior authorization from the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment