Search This Blog

Followers

Sunday, November 14, 2021

The young lady in marble

She must be a least 120 years old, the beautiful young lady in the living room. From her vantage point in someone's house, she quietly saw the world change, and people around her grow up and grow old, then pass away into memory. 

Time has let some traces on her too; a dent here and there, but overall it has been kind to her. And now she lives with me, watching how I live my life, and change. Until I'll be gone too, and she'll go on to grace someone else's life. Always tranquil, serene, and eternally beautiful.

I hope you liked this blog. If so, leave a comment, and see you next time. Thank you!!

 

© José Pereira Torrejón. All rights reserved. No part of the content of this blog may be distributed, published or reproduced without prior authorization from the author.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment