Search This Blog

Followers

Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Little Troublemaker.

Don't give me that look, troublemaker, I know it was you who broke that tea cup.

Who was it, you say? "A mouse?" Sure..., because it couldn't possibly be you. could it?

Well, go tell that mouse that he better start behaving, if he doesn't want to get into BIG trouble!

Off you go. No, wait, the price for that tea cup is a kissie. There, now you can go!

She put her little arms around me and said " I love you daddy!" And off she went to more mischief, while I stayed behind with a broken cup, and a big smile on my face.

 


I hope you liked this blog. If so, leave a comment, and see you next time. Thank you!!

 

© José Pereira Torrejón. All rights reserved. No part of the content of this blog may be distributed, published or reproduced without prior authorization from the author.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment