Search This Blog

Followers

Thursday, January 31, 2019

Jane's attic update No LXVI: A sneak preview.

Hi All,

Here's a sneak preview of Jane's attic. It's still very much 'work in progress', but I'm slowly getting there!



The picture you see here shows a corner of the attic, and was published pretty much 'as is'. It is unique in that it shows a snapshot, a moment in time, because with the constant changes I'm making, the setting will surely look different the next time around. Hope you like it!

Thanks for visiting, and see you next time!

© José Pereira Torrejón. All rights reserved. No part of the content of this blog may be distributed, published or reproduced without prior authorization from the author.

2 comments:

  1. Just perfect José. Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!!! I'm very much looking forward to finish this, so I can start taking pics the way I love best... :)

      Delete