Search This Blog

Followers

Sunday, January 6, 2019

Jane's attic, update No XLI: a study of bones.

Today I took the animal bones which I keep in a glass dome out of the dome for study.


The idea is to reproduce a miniature 'bone dome' similar to the full scale one, for display in Jane's attic, and these old bones offer great guidance for that purpose. I will keep it to the more basic ones though; bones are such complex structures, that trying to reproduce them at such a tiny scale seems like an impossibility to me! If anything, looking at these bones made me awe at the wonder of Life itself!

Thanks for visiting and see you next time!


© José Pereira Torrejón. All rights reserved. No part of the content of this blog may be distributed, published or reproduced without prior authorization from the author.

2 comments:

  1. I am sure you will do a good job of them. Looking forward to see them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Rebecca! Well, I will do some bones and see how they turn out, They won't be in any was as detailed as the real ones, but ok, they'll serve their purpose! :)

    ReplyDelete