Search This Blog

Followers

Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Jane's attic update No XXXIX: the magic of vintage hat boxes.


One of the items that I definitely wanted to add to the attic was a set of vintage hat boxes. The old lady who lived in the house was a fashionista of sorts, and owned an impressive collection of hats. Hence I thought it would be logical for the attic to shelter a few forgotten hat boxes. Besides, I have this 'thing' for boxes old and new, so one more reason for me to make a few for the attic! Meet the 'handsome threesome'. I hope you like them!










Thanks for visiting and see you next time!

© José Pereira Torrejón. All rights reserved. No part of the content of this blog may be distributed, published or reproduced without prior authorization from the author.

2 comments:

  1. Just Beautiful José. Not only the hat boxes look original but even the weathering is perfect. Well done!

    ReplyDelete